Here are some tips and links to help you make your mailing more effective.
Targeted Mailing Lists
At NEPS we can provide Targeted Mailing Lists to fit your needs. Here’s a small sample of what we can provide:
If you have something else in mind we could probably track it down or put you in contact with someone who can.
You may think that your mail piece is a “card” because it is a single sheet of paper. To qualify for mailing at First-Class Mail card rates, a card must be:
- At least 3 ½ high x 5 inches long x .007 inches thick
- No more than 4 ¼ inches high x 6 inches long x .016 inches thick
To be eligible for mailing at the postage rates for letters, a piece must be:
- At least 3 ½ inches high x 5 inches long x .007 inches thick
- No more than 6 1/8 inches high x 11 ½ inches long x ¼ inches thick
The Postal Service uses the words “flats” and “nonletters” to refer to large envelopes, newsletters, and magazines. The words are interchangeable. Whatever you call them the flats must:
- Have one dimension that is greater than 6 1/8 inches high or 11 ½ inches long or ¼ inch thick
- Be no more than 12 inches x 15 inches long x ¾ inch thick.
These are external links and we cannot guarantee the validity of their content.
United States Postal Service – Postal rates, tips, etc.
www.the-dma.org- The Direct Marketing Association (The DMA)’s Consumer Assistance website with information about “Do Not Call” lists and other important information.